A multi-functional tool that shows patients their exercise program with the progress of current and past visits and provides up-to-date information to healthcare professionals. Used by patients to register to a training session with an RFID card. Patients’ pain data and other pre-programmed questionnaires can be filled at the Info-Kiosk. Detailed exercise data is also available.
The Info-Kiosk works with an accurate touch screen display. Available with a keyboard for therapist use.
For patient use
- Login with an RFID card
- Review of training program
- Visit selection and visit machine display
- Displaying visit progression
- Displaying compliance and work amount of individual exercises and the whole visit
- Filling of visual pain chart
- Filling of any other questionnaire
- Language selection
For physiotherapist use
- Modification of the patient’s program
- Addition of new devices, cardio and additional exercises
- Web Access
|Dimensions (Width, Length, Height)||
maximum height: 120 cm/ 47 in.
Power Adapter: 120W
User view & full web-access functionality
Secure SSL encrypted communication
Training program & session overview
Program editing with touch-friendly interface
Fast patient search with RFID card
Comprehensive patient outcomes questionnaire
Pain questionnaire with touch pain maps
Multi-language interface: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Finnish, Swedish, Basque, Korean, Czech, Polish, Italian, Bulgarian, Romanian.
(coming soon: Turkish & Arabic)